LA IMPORTANCIA DE ELEGIR UN BUEN COLCHÓN
24 JUNE 2017
Entre los principales beneficios de dormir bien se encuentran:
La memoria: un buen descanso ayuda a tener una...
Information about cookies
1. What are cookies and why do we use them?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's device when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is done from said device.
Cookies allow said website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the user's decisions and habits. We use them to personalize the experience within our websites, identify and remember the registered user and facilitate navigation.
On the Wikipedia page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie_(informatics)) it is possible to obtain more information about what with cookies and how they work
2. What kind of cookies use this website?
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The first expire when the user closes the browser. The latter expire depending on when the objective for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified on the websites and services of this website) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their objective, Cookies can be classified as follows:
· Performance cookies: this type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service every time you visit. As an example, this typology includes:
Volume settings of video or sound players.
The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
· Geolocation cookies: these Cookies are used to find out what country you are in when a website or service is requested. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help orient the content to its location.
· Registration Cookies: Registration Cookies are generated once the User has registered or subsequently opened his session, and they are used to identify him on the websites and services with the following objectives:
Keep the user identified so that, if you close a service or web, the browser or computer and at another time or another day re-enter that service or web, you will continue to be identified, thus facilitating your navigation without having to identify yourself again. This functionality can be suppressed if the user presses the “Exit” functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time he enters the web the user will have to log in to be identified.
Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
Additionally, some services may use third-party connectors such as Facebook, Twitter or Google. When the user registers in a service with credentials of a social network or third-party identification system, he authorizes it to keep a persistent cookie that remembers his identity and guarantees access to the web until it expires. The user can delete this cookie and revoke access to the web through social networks or third-party identification system by updating their preferences in the social network that you specify.
· Analytical cookies: Each time a User visits a Web or Service, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, comScore and the like) generates an analytical cookie on the user's device. This cookie that is only generated in the visit, will serve in future visits to the services of this website to identify the visitor anonymously. The main objectives pursued are:
Allow anonymous identification of navigating users through the "Cookie" (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate counting of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
Anonymously identify the most visited and therefore most attractive content for users
Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats visit.
Important: Unless the User decides to register on this website, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify him. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimize the user experience on the site.
3. How to disable cookies in the browser
Most browsers currently allow the user to configure whether they want to accept cookies and which of them. These settings normally
Confirmación del bloqueo de cookies
Puede encontrar una información exhaustiva sobre las cookies utilizadas en esta web y su finalidad, así como de cómo puede retirar su consentimiento y eliminarlas de su navegador en la Política de Cookies.
Recuerde que el hecho de deshabilitar las cookies puede hacer que algunas funcionalidades de nuestra web no van a ser accesibles.
Si desea bloquear las cookies excepto las estrictamente necesarias y funcionales, pulse el botón "Rechazar". En caso contrario pulse el botón "Aceptar y continuar".
24 JUNE 2017